ERIE – USA
In 1947, Erie was the first company in the world to develop and produce an automatic regenerative control valve to soften ion exchange water. Erie Water Treatment has been a pioneer and innovator in the development and manufacture of water treatment equipment for over 70 years. Website: https://www.eriewatertreatment.com
1943: Erie is founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA)
- 1947: Erie develops the world’s very first automatic regeneration control valve for water softening
- 1969: Subsidiary in Europe (Belgium) to develop the European market is established
- 1971-1985: From the world’s first plastic control valve to rotor operated and volume controlled control valve. Erie has always been a pioneer
- 2005: First proprietary cabinet housing for residential softener is introduced
- 2008: Erie decides to shifts its focus from control valves to complete water treatment systems
- 2014: Erie enters a new market segment with it’s H2Optimo hot water softener for commercial hospitality
- 2015: Aquion Xian is founded
- 2016: Erie introduces a complete range of industrial water treatment systems
2019: Aquion is acquired by Pentair
Erie Water Treatment has its own label to differentiate itself: the Earth Safe Technology-label. This label guarantees:
The use of ‘green’ technology in all products, based on natural processes that don’t harm the environment.
- That the use of Erie Water Treatment products results in important direct and indirect sustainable environmental benefits, such as better use of available water, energy saving, and reduced usage of harmful chemicals.
- Products designed and manufactured to operate with an unrivalled efficiency.
Earth Safe Technology gives businesses and consumers worldwide the opportunity to become ‘greener’; to reduce their ecological footprint. Erie Water Treatment helps everyone to respect our precious water